The Website / Mobile application is intended for all persons who are interested in using products, including but not limited to stockflow.in, makesahi.com and other software systems / products and software designing, development and management services offered by ASCENT FUTURETECH LLP.
Information You Provide To Us. There are portions of this Website / Application where We may need to collect personal information from You for a specific purpose. For e.g. You can register, apply for services, facilitate operations. In the course of these various offerings, We often seek to collect from You various forms of information, such as: name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and business details.
Information That is Automatically Collected. In general, You can visit this Website / Application without telling Us who You are or revealing any information about Yourself. We, and Our third party service providers or other partners (collectively ‘Partners’) may use automated means to collect various types of Information about You, Your computer or other device used to access Our Website / Application. A representative, non-exhaustive list of the types of automatically collected information may include: network or Internet protocol address and type of browser You are using (e.g., Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer), the type of operating system You are using, (e.g., Microsoft Windows or Mac OS), mobile network, device identifiers, device settings, browser settings, the web pages of the Website / Application You have visited, the type of handheld or mobile device used to view the Website / Application (e.g., iOS, Android). Please see our Section titled Cookies and Web Beacons, for more information about how the foregoing Information may be collected and used.
By entering Your User Information, You accept that We may retain Your User Information and that it may be held by Us or any Partners that processes it on Our behalf. We, along with Our Partners, shall be entitled to Use Your User Information for the following purposes:
- provide and communicate with You about feedback, follow up on Our products, services you use and for queries submitted to the team
Fulfill your requests regarding the services, including without limitation respond to your inquiries, communicate with You about our products or services that We believe may be of interest to you
- Enforce the legal terms (including without limitation our policies and terms of service) that govern your use of our Services, and/or for the purposes for which you provided the Information,
- Provide technical support for the Website / Application or in connection with Our services and Offerings,
- Prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities (including, without limitation, copyright infringement) on or through Our Website / Application or Services,
- Protect the safety of our other subscribers or Users,
- Perform analysis regarding how you use the Services or any part thereof such market research, including statistical analysis of User behaviour which We may disclose to third parties in depersonalised, aggregated form.
- In order to enable Us to comply with any requirements imposed on Us by law.
- In order to send You periodic communications (this may include e-mail), about features, products and services, events and special offers. Such communications from Us may include promotion of programs being organized by third parties on our website.
We and our Partners may also use “web beacons” or clear GIFs, or similar technologies, which are small pieces of code placed on Our Website / Application or in an email, to monitor the behaviour and collect data about the visitors viewing Our Website / Application or email. For example, web beacons may be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that Website / Application. Web beacons may also be used to provide information on the effectiveness of our email campaigns (e.g., open rates, clicks, forwards, etc.).
Security is very important to Us. All security procedures are in place to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Your User Information. We maintain strict physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect Your User Information including your personal information from unauthorized or inappropriate access.
We follow generally accepted standards to collect, store and protect personal data, including the use of encryption. We retain personal data for as long as it is needed to provide the services you have requested, and thereafter for legal and service purposes. These may include retention periods mandated by legal, contractual, or similar obligations; for resolving, preserving, enforcing or defending our legal and contractual rights; needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records or how you access, update, or delete your data etc.
This website / Application will take all reasonable efforts to ensure the confidentiality of personal data, uploaded information etc. and will take reasonable efforts to ensure that the information received from you is not misused. This website / Application also reveals personal data/information uploaded by you in connection with any lawful process. While this website will take the above reasonable measures to guard against misuse of personal data/information submitted to it by you, this website cannot guarantee that someone will not overcome our security measures, including, without limitation, the security measures implemented on this Web site. Therefore, your posting of personal data/ information on this Web site constitutes your acceptance of this risk, and by posting of personal data/information, you waive any right to seek legal relief from this website due to any misuse of your information.
We may disclose the User Information as follows:
- To service providers or Partners that we have engaged to perform business-related functions on our behalf. This may include service providers that:
(a) conduct research and analytics.
(b) create content.
(c) provide customer, technical or operational support.
(d) conduct or support marketing (such as email or advertising platforms).
(e) fulfill orders and user requests.
(g) host our Services, forums and online communities.
(h) administer the Website / Application.
(i) maintain databases.
(j) otherwise support our Services.
- In response to legal process, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena, a law enforcement or government agency’s request or similar request.
- We may share the User Information with Our affiliates or group companies, so they can provide, improve and communicate with You about their own, or their marketing partners’ products and services.
- We reserve the right to disclose and transfer the User Information outside India. We will comply with all relevant Data Protection legislation in relation to the period for which We retain any User Information.
Our Website / Application may contain links to or integrations with other services such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other media services and platforms whose information practices may be different than ours. Visitors should consult these other services’ privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
Acceptance of the Policy:
By visiting our website / application, signing up or logging into the website/ application, uploading information on our website/ application; you acknowledge and unconditionally accept the policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, do not use our website / application and services or provide here any of your personal data.